Welcome to Techy Web Tech blog's another article.
If you are looking for How To Create a Free Blog On Google Blogger you are not alone.
At the end of the post your all queries will solve about How To Create a Free Blog On Google Blogger .
What if you not satisfy ?
Don't worry we are here for you..
Do You want To Start Your Blogging career but you have no budget to buy domain or hosting. You Should Go for Google Blogger.
This is Google Product and very secure than any other blogging platform and don't require and cost.
But,Before We Create Our Blog On Google Blogger Let's Know Something About it.
What is Google Blogger
Is Blogger completely free?
Advantages Of Google Blogger
- You Don't Need Any Hosting.
- You Don't Need Any Domain(If You Work On Subdomain).
- Theme can be free download and easily upload to blog.
- You Get Already Optimized Blog By Google.
Disadvantages Or Limitations Of Google Blogger
- We can create 100 blogs with one blogger account.
- Profile information can only be in 1200 words in Blogger
- We cannot create more than 20 pages in a blog.
- A post cannot have more than 20 labels and a blog can have 5000 labels. The label cannot exceed 200 characters.
- Blog can have 100 author / member
- A comment can contain only 4096 characters.
- 50 posts can be put in a day and to put more, captcha solve has to be done, then more posts can be put.
- Blog homepage size should not be more than 1 mb
- Php and my sql cannot be used in blogger, for this you have to buy hosting
- Blog should have fevicon square and size should be less than 100kb
- A blog can follow up to 300 blogs.
Is Google Blogger SEO Better ?
Why Blogger is better SEO than any other free blogging platforms
What does Blogger provide for SEO?
Custom Permalink Structure:
Separate Meta Description for Posts:
Custom Redirects Functionality:
Customizable 404 Error Page:
How To Create Blog On Google Blogger
Feel free to know more About us, contact us, or work with us.
You can find this article on bing or bing news.
What was the your openion, suggestion related this blog post ?
We will love to hear it in the comments.