Welcome to Techy Web Tech blog's another article.
If you are looking for How To Add Google Analytics To Blogger you are not alone.
At the end of the post your all queries will solve about How To Add Google Analytics To Blogger .
What if you not satisfy ?
Don't worry we are here for you..
Google Analytics is a great resource to know detailed information about user and traffic metrics of blog or website. To get detailed statics (PageViews, visits & visitors, time on site etc.) you have to add google analytics to blog or site.
I Hope you have already gooogle analytics account. If you don't have google analytics account you can create google analytics then follow steps given below to install google analytics to blogger.
Here's how to add google analytics to blogspot blog
- 1. go to the analytics link.
- 2. Go to Settings.
- 3. Click to Create Property.
- 4. Fill Your Details : Property Name, Reporting time zone, Currency And Click to Next.
- Again Fill The Next form And Click to Create.
- After It Choose Web In Platform Option.
- Set Up website URL And Stream Name, After it Click to Create Stream.
- Click To Global site tag (gtag.js) Under Tagging Instructions.
How to Install Google Analytics Tracking code to Blogger
- 1. Go To Blogger.
- 2. Click to Theme.
- 3. Edit HTML.
- 5. Save theme.
That's it. After follow all the steps correctly you can see analytics data to google analytics dashboard by choose property. If data not showing don't worry patience and check after 24 hours .
Feel free to know more About us, contact us, or work with us.
You can find this article on bing or bing news.
What was the your openion, suggestion related this blog post ?
We will love to hear it in the comments.